Sunday it rained non-stop :-( and of course I forgot Ella's raincoat. I'm not sure how exactly I did that. Since we never leave the house without it. She was not thrilled to be in locked up in her stroller all day. After hearing her cry and carry on for most of the morning we went and purchased her this fabulous rain suit. ITS BRILLIANT! She loves wearing it too.
Ella before we head into the Edinburgh Castle.
view from the castle of New Town
The castle
A little out of order....this is Bill coming down the huge hill. After we got to the bottom he goes well that probably wasn't the safest way to go....yeah tell me about it my heart was about to beat out of my chest, worried they were going to fall or something.
The hill we climbed...thought we were climbing King Arthur's Chair but realized it was the huge hill behind us, oh well we still had fun.
Ella wanted her pictures taken in the grass.
we made it!
at the top.
Scotland was the number 1 place Bill wanted to go before we left England. Do to the volcanic ash we were not able to go to the French Riviera. We planned this trip in about 2 days and it worked out GREAT! So needless to say we did lots of things that revolved around SCOTCH. Bill loves loves loves scotch. I would say its his 3rd favorite thing behind Ella and I. I was so happy that he was able to taste so much scotch and learn so much about it. He was in heaven.
Ella tasting her "scotch" aka water, but she thought she was pretty cool tasting with daddy.
This guy collected hundreds and hundreds bottles of scotch and they are all in this museum in Edinburgh. I thought this pictures turn out pretty cool. I think it would be cool printed out big for Bills bar someday.
1 comment:
First of all what a great trip...planned in 2 days...you are wonder woman! We saw about a million sheep in New Zealand, and some of you pictures of Scotland reminded me of NZ. Also, what a great pic of you in your very trendy hat...I love it!
Post a Comment