Daddy and Ella being silly at dinner
Oban harbor
Oban harbor
we weren't able to go on the tour bc of Ella, which pretty much ruined the rest of our day...its a long story but one day not working out, out of 7 for not planning this trip is pretty good in my book.
my favorite picture of Ella
playground number 4 I think
Our path up the mountain
This is the few from the top!
Bill at the top
me at the top...not happy and very sore! It was awful but I just kept telling myself just think of the calories you are burning just think of all those calories. It was about the hardest work out I have had :-P
another creek to cross
the waterfall by the hike we took up the mountain.
the mountain we climbed...we didnt make it all the way up...basically to the ledge on teh right side...I think :-P
Bill having a pint at a great pub. If we ever go back and yes Bill is already talking about going back. We want to stay in this place. Its this very nice hikers hotel in the middle of the woods. The pub was really nice and even had a ton of toys for the kids to play with. Ella and another little girl, Charley, played all night. We were able to have a wonderful time :-)
all done with the hike so lets drive and of course have a cheese stick
Bill really wanted to cross this but he had Ella on his back and it was pouring down rain
the fog coming down from teh mountains
Harry Potter water fountain. This was the best hike we took. It was raining but we got some rain pants (Bill was so excited to get them) and Ella had her rain suit so we were set. It was actually a lot of fun to hike in the rain. We saw TONS of little waterfall on the way. I wouldn't have been so nice if it hadn't been raining.
I think this is about the 10 spot I have seen in the UK where they have filmed..BIG HP fan!!!
Just imagine the big dragon and Harry dueling it out....
Our bed faced a huge window and we got to go to bed to this...so pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment