Monday, May 24, 2010

Summertime fun

The past week it has been so NICE!!! Highs in the 70s and all SUNSHINE! and for England thats unheard of in May. I learned from last summer that you take advantage of the sunshine and warmth when its here. So Ella has been in her pool playing almost everyday for the past week.


Our first cook out of the season with the Ratterman's. I would like to introduce the newest member of the Ratt fam...Aaden. He's only 3 months old :-O Yes, we all know he is HUGE! He's already in 12 month clothes. He just keeps growing.
Ella and Nolan love to play together.
Our new fire pit. I love love love love love our fire pit. It reminds me of home so much. We always had fires out at my mom's house. I can't wait for her to come and have fires with us in Sept.
Ella's first S'more experience. She was all about cooking the marshmallows but then when I put the whole S'more together she didn't want to have anything to do with it. She's so weird. She did love eating just the marshmallows though.


This is what I like to call the S'more Face! Lance really knows how to enjoy his S'more :-P
Thats it Kim...its so YUMMY!!!!

No comments: