Our Bed and Breakfast. It was very nice.
Ella trying to steal my hat...silly girl
almost got it....
but I am victorious! hat still on my head
she was in a silly mood didn't want to take our picture on the farm.
Our B&B was a farm house so we were able to walk around the farm and see all the animals. They had lots of sheep and cows. Ella liked living on the farm. She told us she wanted to stay at her farm when we left.
Trerice Gardens having fun with daddy.
pretty irises in the garden
Ella and daddy on a wooden sheep in Trelissick garden
walking to the sheep in the pretty meadow
they had these flower everywhere...I think they are magnolias.
I never knew one place could have so many snails.....I hate snails by the way!!
tintagel castle which is mostly just a few ruins but the views are amazing!
Ella and I were being brave and sat at the edge of the cliff...it was so windy Bill was freaking out that we were going to fall. I had it all under control. We liked the wind.
Land's End....you thought it was just a clothing store :-P Its much better than that!
so pretty
she's so cute
I really love how Bill pops out of this picture. I am no longer using my shutter button as my auto focus and I'm loving the new way! (still getting use to it though)
Having fun playing at the playground in Land's End
the best ice cream we have had in England only took a year and half to find it! So yummy and creamy!!!
Ella drinking some fizzy lemonade....
this is the face she made every time but wouldn't stop drinking it. It was so cute.
cyder farm...Ella tasting apple juice. She was feeling left out since Bill and I were having some cider. I got this great Berry Cider too bad I already drank my bottle. Angie, its better than that berry one we had when you guys were here. If I can get my hands on some more, I will get you some.
baby pigs at the Cyder Farm
Camel trail bike ride. Ella's already to go, little did she know it was going to be a 34.5 mile ride. She was a trooper though
almost to stop number 1 Padstow harbor
Padstow Harbor, we purchased a painting of this harbor we LOVE IT!!!
Ella not feeling the picture.
I have lived in England for almost 2 years now and this if my first cider in a pub! It was a pear cider (same people that made the yummy berry cider) it was very good. But I was feeling it at the end :-P
taking a break from our bike ride
family picture time! I love this picture!.JPG)
This is after Bill thought it would be a good idea to go 6 miles to this village instead of 1 mile to the village I wanted to go to. THERE WAS NOTHING there besides this sign. When we got off our bikes our butts were so sore and we could hardly walk :-P We did make it back for a total of 34.5 miles.
We had another lovely family trip. I just love being able to travel so much with Bill and Ella. We are so blessed to live in England. I wouldn't change it for anything. Only 15 months left...can you believe that!!! More travel pictures to come at the end of the month...Germany and Italy again :-P this time with Gamma and Grandpa Frey :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment