Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Open Farm

so many baby pigs
looking at the piglets with daddy
This pig was HUGE! I've never seen a pig this size before
she loved the "playground" to ride tractors
going to the fields
baby cows on our tractor ride.
Big smiles for daddy as we finish our tractor ride :-)

Today we went to the farm to see the animals. Ella loves farm or as she calls them "farmers". We had a great time. There were so many pigs. She loved the piglets. We went on a tractor ride and saw even more of the farm. We bought some steaks for dinner tonight YUMMY! and tomorrow we will be grilling apple pork burgers also very yummy. We had a great day :-). We leave Tuesday for Germany, Austria, and Sicily (for a friends wedding). I can't wait for the beach and SUNSHINE in Italy.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

So fun! And Ella is getting so grown up!

I couldn't help but crack up when I saw the pic of Ella on the tractor... I got one of Noah on one too when we were out at Ben's cousin's farm this weekend! :)