Thursday, July 8, 2010

Paris with my love

Mona Lisa in the Louvre
rain all morning Saturday but we just did loads of museums so it was all okay.
Eiffel Tower from the Arc
This is where I was shopping while Bill was seeing the Arc...yes and thats actually shopping not just looking. Have I told you how awesome my hubby is!!!
me and my new LV wallet!!
Saint Chappelle

Notre Dame at night
Versailles
The Hall of Mirrors
Versailles back side view
Versailles gardens...had to pay 8 euro a piece to see the gardens that were suppose to have all the fountains going to music. We heard the classical music but no water!! WE WERE NOT HAPPY!!

Marie Antoinette's village. However I'm pretty sure it was much nicer than a normal village. I don't think she was very good at roughing it.
We couldn't pass up pink berry wanna-be's so yummy!!! Our first pink berry experience was out in LA with Greg and Angie about 3 years ago to the day and we haven't had it much in between :-P
before we went up on the Eiffel Tower
on top waiting for the sunset
Love him so much!
Sunset on top of the Eiffel Tower
I really like the next few pictures of the Eiffel tower lit up.


Sacre Couer
Luxenbourg Garden
Our Hotel!

We had a great time in Paris. I was pretty sad not having Ella on the way to Paris but once we got there and Bill eased my mind that everything was okay I was set. We ate loads, walked miles, and laughed lots. It was a perfect long weekend. It was our first time going anywhere that long without Ella but I think we both realized its a must every so years. I loved Paris and the French aren't really that rude to Americans or at least not to us. I was so nervous they were going to yell at me or something. But as long as we tried to speak French they would always answer us back in English which we appreciated.

No comments: