First stop Blarney Stone! What kind of Ireland trip would it be if you didn't kiss some silly stone upside down. We have basically been on the go since my mom got here 2 weeks ago. Its been crazy but we've had lots of fun. She didn't quite like our pace of touring...see as much as possible in the little time you have. Theres a million pictures so you may have to go to older post to see everything I just posted. We are going to the airport to stay the night and catch our 830 am flight to Ohio! Ella and I will be in Ohio for 2 weeks. I will see if I get around to doing the blog while I am home. But I suppose you are use to me now only updating every 2 weeks with a million posts :-P Sorry about that. Say some prayers its a good flight tomorrow morning! I'm so excited to see my almost 2 year old nephew and my going to preschool being such a big boy nephew!
1 comment:
Love the huge update!!! I was very happy to see some new pictures! Ella has gotten SO big... and I cannot believe you're already 17 weeks!!! Time is flying! Great posts
Post a Comment