Melisa is one of my best friends and I just adore her and her family. It was so nice seeing each other after 2 years of only talking on skype. How I miss spending my afternoons at her kitchen table trying to like the tea she always makes for me (after many cups we finally decided I like tea as long as its not black tea) talking about everything, teaching her how to sew (now shes a better sewer than me), going shopping when we should have been doing house work. Maybe one day we will be neighbors again so we can spend more time together. I love you Melisa and miss you so much. A couple days was not enough for me to get my fill of you.
at least the parents look nice :-) crazy kids!
Maybe one day this will be their engagement announcement...just need him to convert to Catholicism :-P
1 comment:
Awe, what nice things you said about us. We did really enjoy our time with you all, and I would agree we definitely didn't get to spend enough time with you. It was so nice to feel like we were at home. Thanks for being the maid and the cook! Hee, hee! Kelly's laundry service is excellent and comes highly recommended(too bad you have to go to England to get it). It was great to see your mom again too. She is so fun!
Post a Comment