

So here we are over half way there! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. He (im convinced its a boy,we find out Monday) will be here before we know it. Bill felt the baby already too :-) He's a crazy kicker always moving around. I have been doing really great with my weight gain, as I'm sure most of you know how hard I am trying not to gain the crazy amount weight as I did with Ella. So I am really excited about that. I am having contractions already which make me a little nervous but since they don't hurt and not regular at all I'm trying not to worry about them. Ella is so excited to have a little brother/sister, it changes daily. She can't wait to help with the baby. I'm not too sure I like that idea. So far things couldn't be better. Just can't wait to see our little one on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment