I look at this picture and I can't believe how very blessed I am to have this little girl in my life.
She makes me smile so much!
She is my baby girl and will always be no matter how old she gets.
Im up to no good Momma!
"I can do it by myself mommy"....just a little tear as she walks to school.
Can you believe it Ella is going to preschool. Okay, its a little early in US terms but in the UK they start at 2.5 and with the new baby coming we thought it would be a good idea for her and for me as we transition from a family of 3 to family of 4. I am so happy that we are able to give her the experience of a British school and learn more about the British culture. She has been talking non stop about school and just loves it. She is actually there right now. Im very excited to have a little time to myself as well. I just can't wait to prepare for little Luke. I will be able put as much time as I did with Ella for our little Luke. ( I love saying that) I am so proud of our little girl she did great at her first day of school and I am sure the second will be just as fabulous. Growing up is inevitable so instead of being sad that she is doing it I am just embracing the experience and enjoying every smile and laugh she shares with us about her special time at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment