Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So loved...

He truly is the best! I don't usually like to brag but lately I have just been feeling so blessed to have been married to this amazing man for almost 5 years. I'm not sure how I got so lucky to have met him right after high school and fall quickly in love with him but it happened and God always has a plan. So far I couldn't like HIS plan more....now if I could just give him a real hug. I guess it can wait for our real anniversary when he is home :-D (if anyone knows my mother's handwriting...doesn't the card look like she wrote it, thats mainly why I took a picture of it. How funny)

1 comment:

mom said...

Kel the blog is great as always, i need that picture of ella 5x7 and a 4x6 family pic of u guys, wish i could feel that new grandson, u look great, send to sams club