Ella pointing out which one she wants Daddy to get for her. She wanted a little one, but we did get her to agree that the one that Daddy found would be nice in our house.
She had fun finding trees just her size.
Our tree!
The Newfoundland dog that took our tree to our car :-) There was about 15 of them they are such HUGE dogs.
Ella helping Daddy get the tree just right.
Ella helping mommy or more like making a mess and taking all my plastics holders out of their right boxes so I'm going to now have tons of fun trying to put the ornaments away :-P Next year I will get the ornaments all out of boxes without any little fingers.
Ella with her new ornament for the year. We got it when we were in Germany :-)
putting the Angel on top. I some how have misplaced a box of our ornaments {Im blaming it on pregnancy brain} and that box has our star for the top of the tree. Ella was very upset that she did not have a star to put up but after much negotiation she final decided an angel of her would be okay!
Daddy and Ella the beautiful tree! After the pictures she said to me, "mommy I put my hand like this" {showing me she put it in front of her eyes} I just said thanks Ella but maybe next time when mommy takes a picture you shouldn't do that. Her responds, "No, i dont think so mommy, I like to do it"
and more evidence she takes after her daddy for pictures....she did this face on purpose for the picture and then laughed after I took it. SILLY GIRL!
No comments:
Post a Comment