Thursday, January 13, 2011

33 weeks and a couple days...



I went for my 34 week appt today and found myself in the labor and delivery room making sure I wasn't actually in labor. The doctor that I saw (who we hope will be the doing the c-section) thought it would be a good idea to actually check my cervix since I have been having so many contractions and lots of pelvic pain. He was also concern that I could have some type of bacteria infection or something, but thankfully he said all was good! But since I was 1 and a bit cm dilated and 50% effaced he wanted to put me on a monitor for an hour or so and see what actually was happening. So off to L&D I went of course this is the first appt. Bill has not been to with me. Go figure! I only had 2 contractions while resting so he said I was good. My next appt. is in 2 weeks and we will see what that brings. If I remember correctly I was dilated 3 cm and 75% effaced at 36 weeks with Ella and we all know how that turned out. I think my body just likes to get an early start but then decides its not quite ready :-P So as long as Luke doesn't decide to come earlier Feb. 16th is the DAY! It will be here before we know it. I am hoping to finish his quilt tomorrow during nap time and a couple other sewing projects for our little man :-) Then everything will be ready! Today has definitely made me realize I need to get my butt in gear finishing his nursery.

No comments: