Tuesday, January 18, 2011

35 weeks and nursery

35 weeks and still smiling {most of the time}.
My homemade canvases that mimic Luke's quilt. I'm not very artsy but I think they turn out pretty nice.
The quilt is more just like a blanket, but I love the fabric. Ella went shopping for Luke's teddy bear too this past weekend. She is going to wrap it and give it to him when she comes to the hospital. Luke may have a little gift for her too.
besides the wall paper being pink! I think its perfect for our little boy!
I also made a car seat cover....even though I'm pretty sure I'm getting a fleece one from someone pretty cool. I just couldn't resist. I plan on using this as a play blanket when we are out and about too. They are so easy to make. I think its going to be my new baby shower gift.

No comments: