Monday, January 31, 2011

37 weeks



WOW! This pregnancy is almost over. I find myself feeling a little bittersweet about it. As hard as this pregnancy has been for me I do love feeling a growing baby inside me (as long as he's not kicking a major organ or my hip is not popping out of place). This could very well be our last baby so I am soaking up every emotion, pain, ache, and joy of this pregnancy. I can't wait to hold our baby boy but I know that our world is going to be turn upside down for awhile until we get use to this whole two children lifestyle. Ella is sick of waiting I think and just wants Luke to come out. She keeps yelling at my belly, "come out Luke" or my favorite after I say ouch or something bc he just kicked me " LUKE DO NOT HURT MY MOMMY" Its really adorable. She is going to be such a great big sister. I can't wait to see her with Luke. I guess just 2 weeks and 2 days until it happens. Tomorrow is Feb. 1st and we will have a new baby and a little girl that will turn 3 by the end of the month...wow where has time gone!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You look GREAT... I know you feel huge, but at least you don't appear to have gained weight anywhere but your big belly :) Can't wait to 'meet' Luke... little boys are amazing