mixing up the batter
trying to wait for the pancakes to cook..."are they done yet? are they done yet??"
now we just have to decide which ones to eat first
YUM YUM!
I love my colors mommy.
A couple morning ago we made needed a little color in our life since its been so grey and rainy here. We made rainbow pancakes and now I think we will always have to have color pancakes. She loves them and eats 2 whole pancakes when they are colored, compared to her normal 1 when they are just plain. *FYI...foil wrap leftover pancakes place in freezer then pop them in the toaster when you want a quick yet filling breakfast for the little ones or yourself!
1 comment:
I saw this on the Idea Room Blog last Tuesday! (I guess you did too!) I am thinking we will have them for lunch today. We need something to do since our town is covered in ice! :-P
Post a Comment