Congrats- welcome to the world baby Luke! ( I saw that Ella was starting to pee in her pants- you may have to restart any reward system with her, I have had to do this with both boys, and then after a couple of weeks they are better again.... we did stickers and M&M's and now that she is older maybe you can do a movie night with her and let her pick out the movie and a snack if she stays dry all day!)
2 comments:
He is so handsome, Kelly!:) Congrats again to you and Bill - such a beautiful family <3
Congrats- welcome to the world baby Luke!
( I saw that Ella was starting to pee in her pants- you may have to restart any reward system with her, I have had to do this with both boys, and then after a couple of weeks they are better again.... we did stickers and M&M's and now that she is older maybe you can do a movie night with her and let her pick out the movie and a snack if she stays dry all day!)
Post a Comment