So this is what happens when you have a beast child....he does this at one month..
*as a side note...his arm was under him so he did have a little be of an advantage*
and he does this....

and he looks like this...ADORABLE as ever!




Our baby boy is one month old...sigh* How could that be?? Its amazing how time just speeds by when you are no longer waiting for your baby to get here. I just can't believe he's already a month old. And how grown up he is acting. Ella did so many things early and I was so proud and so excited for her to do them, but with Luke I am just like NO! you are not allowed to do that just yet. Nursing is improving everyday which I am so happy about. We still have times of pain but its so much better than a week ago. I just hope it keeps improving. Luke's getting lots of love from Grandma and Grandpa Frey and of course big sister, Ella. I just want to FREEZE time and keep him small...relatively speaking :-P
1 comment:
So, who does he look the most alike?? I'm a very terrible judge of these things haha. He's a handsome little guy!:)
Post a Comment