Finding lots and lots of Easter eggs
I guess the Easter Bunny didn't hide her basket well enough because it was the 2nd thing she found.
We decided to spend out last non-work day at the seaside. It has been gorgeous here the past week so we thought it would be gorgeous at the seaside. WE WERE MISTAKEN!! IT WAS MISERABLE, cold, windy, and foggy. Luke and I didn't even get out of the car. Since we didn't get out to stretch our legs we decided to have a little afternoon tea. (it was alright, next weekend will be amazing in London) Luke was just smiling and laughing at his daddy. It was adorable.
oh so cute in his Easter outfit
I heart our smiley baby :-D
the best kids in the WORLD
didn't you ride your scooter to Church on Easter Sunday
getting ready for the Easter egg hunt after mass.
Thanks Gammy for the beautiful Easter dress. (shes going to wear it for Luke's baptism too)
We had a great last Easter in England. We sure our going to miss so much about England.
No comments:
Post a Comment