Friday, April 15, 2011

Lake District~ Derwentwater

on the boat ready for our ride
beginnings of our hike...Ella does not like to hike as we quickly found out.
more walking
hills and sheep
its not a true trip in England unless you have many pictures of sheep and their lambs.
Bill decided to go ahead while Ella, Luke, and I made our way back to the dock for the boat to pick us up. Bill took these pictures towards the top of the hill. He did not make it to the very top.

Mommy and Luke with the mountains
Bill and the mountains
stop #2 on our boat ride. Bill really liked this bridge.
Luke was hungry so we stopped at this really nice hotel. Bill had a pint, Ella juice, I had a latte and Luke had milk :-)
thats the hotel from the boat dock, very pretty
Bill and Ella sat outside while Luke and I stayed warm inside. He took some really pretty picture of the lake and mountains.
Our boat pulling up the dock
beautiful!

No comments: