Tuesday, April 19, 2011

life is still crazy

Our beautiful apple tree in our back garden. Im going to miss this tree.
We decided to head to the seaside on Saturday. We had a great time and Ella loved the beach, well its more like a huge rock pile.
she is loving her scooter. We take it everywhere with us now.
walking on walls with daddy
chasing ducks at Bury Abbey. I thought she was going to give the ducks a heart attack. It was quite funny.

She wanted her picture taken by all the flowers. I was happy to oblige :-)
I brought Ella here for her first year portraits....is she really 3 now :-(
Our last nights at 32 Pound Lane
super Luke! Ella loved playing this with Luke. I was nervous the whole time that he was going to puke on me :-P He didn't because he loves his mommy.

No comments: