Our little Luke is officially smiling :-) I am determine to make this little guy more smiley then his sister. So far so good! I'd like to let all my avid readers (like I really have any, mom you don't count) know if they have not already notice how horrible I am being with my blog. Things are just CRAZY with the move and trying to get in our last minute travels, so needless to say it will continue being sparse until probably sometime in May. Then I am hoping to get back on track.
At 6 weeks Luke likes to eat, eat, eat eat, sleep, smile and eat some more. Its GREAT! I've had to buy him 6 month onsies to fit his very long and growing body. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Please can someone past me the magic fairy dust to make him STOP growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment