I was able to get a hair cut while Bill and Ella shopped. Luke was such a good boy for momma. When they were done shopping they came to teh mall to pick me up. Ella runs up to me and starts talking I quickly say don't tell me what you got. She replies but "Its a smoothie making, and you put strawberries, bananas, and ice and mix it up really loud" Way to go Ella you aren't very good at keeping a secret.
This was the best part! Since it was after Mother's Day (and we have nothing to make a homemade card) Bill let Ella pick out any card she wanted to give to Momma. Of course Princess card. She was very proud that she picked it out for me.
Mother's Day 2011....our beautiful family :-)
We celebrated Mother's day on Sunday and then again on Tuesday after Ella and Bill went shopping. Its pretty amazing I am now a mother of 2 beautiful children. I feel so blessed to have been able to spend time with my mom and Mother-in-law before and on Mother's day. That has not happened in MANY MANY MANY years (if ever since we've been married). We had a great time shopping at the outlets on Sunday and then out to dinner. I think I am going to enjoy the next 22 months being close to family. I still pinch myself to make sure Im not dreaming when I look at our children. I love being a mom and wouldn't trade my life for anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment