








Our little man is getting bigger by the minute we think. He's 20.8 lbs. and 27.25 inches. We went to a cook out and everyone thought he was one. They were amazed when I told them he would be 6 months on Tuesday. This little boy just melts our hearts (Im pretty sure I have said that in every month post, but its true) I just can't get over how much we love him. He is started eating oatmeal but likes the idea of eating more than actually doing it. We keep at it though and hopefully one of these days he will decide to start eating, but its okay bc I'd rather not deal with it on our trip to CO. He now have 4 teeth! Thank goodness the top ones have made their way through it was not very fun during the night the past couple weeks. Last night he slept his normal 8 hours and then up to eat and back to bed to sleep for another hour or so. His big sister continues to show him all different things. She loves reading to him and comforting him when he is upset. Life is so grand with my two lovely babies :-)
1 comment:
beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment