Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OATMEAL

Luke had his first taste of oatmeal :-) I was hoping to try and breastfeed Luke for a full year, but he had other plans. In the past week or so Luke has been really interested in my drinks and food. He would do anything to get his hands on the water bottle! I finally decided it was time to introduce solids. We are starting with oatmeal and hopefully this will keep him happy until we get home from our trip to CO in Sept, but we shall see. Each day he does better and better eating. Its amazing how quickly they learn to eat. This BIG boy loves to eat but still would rather have some momma's milk :-D

See what I mean, this is the day before I started to give him his oatmeal.

and one just because this little man is so cute!

No comments: