Wednesday, August 3, 2011

TOFTS

We had so much fun going out to dinner and then to Toft's with Cecily and her family. Being the awesome Aunt Kelly and Uncle Bill we decided to let the kiddos each have have their own ice cream, okay it was just a little mistake. Ella and Gavin both had about 2 bites. Gavin only like vanilla and Bill talked up Superman (which is vanilla) so Ella was all about that. They did not want to share. Oh'well next time they are just going to have to share. Claire was a big girl and ate all her black cherry ice cream.
Bill and I decided that we would be economical and share a large since it was cheaper than 2 smalls...oh my goodness I think we had about 1/2 gallon of icecream. Next time we are sharing a md. By the way I had to go inside to tell Cecily where we were and the mint was pretty much GONE!
they would much rather run around than eat ice cream
CUTE KIDS!

No comments: