

My favorite boys ever! Now Im pretty sure he is the father of this little boy! I love how much they look alike.

it takes lots of concentration to walk on those rocks

We went for a walk at Sheldon's Marsh with Bill's parents. A little stop in the lake to cool off. Ella loved it. I just wished we could have stayed longer but the clouds were rolling in.

Luke loved the water! I think we have another fish on our hands.

My babies!
the main reason I wanted to go home this weekend was to go take Ella to the St. Paul festival. She had a blast playing, jumping, face painting, and spending time with her cousin.
but of course she would pick spider man.

the best two little kids in the world! Ella just loves her Gavin. The last time they were together Gavin told her next time he would hold her hand...well this was the next time and he wasn't too sure about holding her hand but then finally decided he would. They are so sweet. Ella's eyes just lit up when he finally did.
No comments:
Post a Comment