How is that I got so lucky...my 3 blessings!
Ella loved the Indian dancers. She even got up and danced with them.
She loves maps
shining daddy's shoes
Bill was having way too much fun with the digger.
dinner was a little crazy with wiggling Luke but we had lots of fun.
hanging out watching the Lion King!
Angie and Greg did not get back from Hawaii until Saturday afternoon and we got to their place on Friday. Needless to say we had some time to just relax and enjoy the start of our vacation. We decided to go to the Fly W Ranch and boy was is FUN! Ella had a ball. I was hesitant to go bc I was just worn out from the 4 day drive out to CO but I am sure glad I bit the bullet and just powered through. We all had a great time. Ella keeps asking when we are going back to see the cowboys. She even picked out a CD...Christmas one of course. So now we will be listening to the cowboy's Christmas CD starting Nov. 25th!
1 comment:
Hey Kelly your pictures are great, enjoyed seeing all the beauty!!! Any pictures of your cabin
Post a Comment