Sunday, October 16, 2011

8 months old





He's such a silly boy! He loves to laugh and we love to hear it!

WOW time is getting away from me, this past month has just flown by! Luke is 8 months old. I think this little boy is going to make a trip to the ER before his sister does. He is pulling himself up onto everything and anything. He is finding every little piece of paper and crumb on the floor which goes start into his mouth. HE seems to have this magnetic pull towards all cords! He some how finds himself trap into the smallest tiniest places. He already loves WHEELS! This whole boy thing is going to be a crazy ride but I think we are ready for it well as soon as I baby proof this house! (which we never had to do with Ella :-P)

No comments: