
It amazes me how great these two are together, sure they fight like brother and sister but that is what makes their relationship so wonderful. They only get to see each other once a year maybe twice if we are lucky but each time we are together they play like they have never been away from each other. For the first time this trip I realized how wonderful it is being married to a twin. The bond Bill and Greg have has been extended to our children and its absolutely amazing. I finally realized how much I would love to be closer to them, maybe one day that would happen. I dream that some day Ethan and Ella will be a yard away from each other, running back and forth playing and pretending. My house full of laughter from the boys being the boys. And Angie and I having photo shoots, crafting, and shopping together....but for now I will just treasure the memories of spending almost 2 weeks with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment