Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas with Gammy

 Luke with almost Aunt Shawna 
 You wish you could hit like a girl! She loved it! Our little softball player.
 and this is after they realized they just opened up a million boxes inside of each other to have my mom hand them an envelop for Season Cedar Point Combo passes! Everyone was so happy and we are happy we have lots of people to go to CP with us.  Of course we didn't get the memo that mom was buying them his year :-P But Im okay with that bc I love what she got us.  

 big hugs for gammy! 
 taken with my new 50mm lens! Thanks mom I love it! 

 oh Ella what are you telling us now 
 blowing out Baby Jesus's birthday candles
 We forgot one gift...its for Ella the Polar Express Believe Bell :-) She was so excited to get it.  
 getting all cleaned up before we headed home last night
 I just love this boy pieces!!! 
Big brown eyes!

No comments: