Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We have a big family and I love being so close to them all. It was probably the best Thanksgiving I have been to!
I didnt really realize but this was the start of his double ear infection, sinus infection, red and swollen throat. It was a long week but we are finally healthy! It took about 10 days for him to get better and lots of trips to the peds. office.
a moment when he wasn't crying....it as a very long day!
cousins!
Lukey's first Christmas present. Thanks Gavin :-)
I am so thankful for these 3 people! They bring so much joy and laughter in my life. I don't know what I would do without them. Ella you make me laugh even when I know I should not be. You are so funny with out even trying. Luke, you bring a smile to my face every day. You are such a little man and I love it. Bill, you are just my everything.
Grandma got her very first coach purse and why not get 2! She was so excited about her new purses.
all the kids climbing the tree
My cousin Danny is in the Peace Corp and Michael is station in HI (tough life I know) We missed them though! It was the first year in a long time that we were only missing 2. Would have loved to have everyone here.

Our winnings! We had a beer/wine white elephant game with all the cousins. It was a lot of fun. Erin and I are full of great ideas.

No comments: