Wednesday, February 29, 2012

4 years old






Look at her all grown up.  She is definitely becoming a young lady.  What can I say about my 4 year old besides wow does that mean Im getting old too :-P  She is still my feisty, sassy little girl, but I guess we wouldnt have it any other way.  This house would be way too quiet without her.  She is loving everything girly.  Princesses are number one.  We play sleeping beauty, Cinderella, and Tiana about a million times a day.  I had to finally tell her that we only can play 4 times and then we will have to do something else.  She loves school and the teacher really enjoy her.  Although she has been to the thinking chair several times this year.  They told us at her conference that she's very bright but needs to work on how to treat others.  DAGGER to the heart.  We are working on it.  Shes my strong-will child, although Luke may have her beat I will let you know in a couple more months.  She is still tall for her age, 41.54" 84% percentile and 38.14 pounds 76 percentile.  She is still in ballet and will start soccer in April.  This girl keeps super busy, which is good because otherwise I may not be able to stay home with her :-P  She loves Luke so much and always plays with him.  She loves to help him walk but usually ends up with him in tears and her on top of him.  Our little Ella Rose is growing into a beautiful young lady, although she would tell you she's not young she's 4.  We love you all the way to Pluto and back Miss Ella....She would then reply " but mommy pluto is not a planet anymore bc its too small.  I wish it could be a planet. "  

No comments: