Our first stop was the Children's Museum everyone had a blast!
Ella loved fishing
and Luke was in heaven with all the blocks
They had a great 18 month and younger area for the babies. Luke had blast playing, climbing and shaking all the toys. I had fun trying to take a 1 year old portrait of him. I don't think any of the me are worthy to be on the wall but we will get one soon.
It was so cold! but we had to stop and get a picture by the block M!
This was the morning of the basketball game and Im so glad we decided to take this picture bc its the only one I have from all of us in our Michigan shirts. Bill didn't think I would be allowed to take my camera into teh game so I didnt and of course the lady next to us had a canon camera just like mine. Oh well it was probably better to just have fun and enjoy teh game. Poor Lukey had a fever and the start of Hand/foot/mouth disease which we didn't know. The poor kid is still sick :-( We can't wait to head back up to Ann Arbor in July for the art fair and hopefully a couple more times for some football games. I can't wait to go to a game they are so much fun and I wasn't able to go this year bc of our little baby boy.















No comments:
Post a Comment