Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Luke William

 Bill always tries to make breakfast each year on the kids (well first year for plural :-P) birthday.  Thank goodness we have easy letters "E" and "L" :-)
 Luke loves pancakes esp. when Daddy makes them.
Ella was super excited to have an L too! Grandma and Grandpa Frey came over but I forgot to take a picture of them.  
 Luke's double decker bus...I was super nervous about making it and wondering if it would turn out.  I think it was adorable! 
These are all out of order and I just gave up trying to get them back in order so sorry about that.  Luke finally got to have cake the day after his birthday.  He was too sick on his birthday and I wanted him to have fun and enjoy it so I postponed the cake.  
He was either laughing or screaming...Im guessing it was screaming.  Still not a happy camper from being so sick.
Ella wanted to help Luke so badly with his cake.  I just love this picture with their hands.  What helping hands!

is it just me or does he look like a MOOSE?!?!

 

The next morning we opened up presents with Grandma and Grandpa Frey.  Luke is super excited for his water table or maybe its me! It looks so awesome.   
 Opening up a gift from the other Freys...Thanks guys :-) he loves it



 This was taken on his actual birthday! Big boy is one!



 And really the look already...goodness what am I going to do with this boy.

not the best family picture but I am happy we remembered to take one..right before he got some yummy cake :-)

No comments: