Monday, April 2, 2012

getting ready for Easter

 Ella helping with the colors.  I'd like to know why they don't make the dye pellets the color that they are suppose to be.  They had 2 greens, and a brown.  Ella was not happy that the water did not match the container they were in.  
 Bill was working hard on his egg
 waiting ever so patiently to for the dye to be ready for dipping
 finally can get one in the PINK!
 I just love this picture.  It could be my new favorite of her.  
 please excuse the the quality of the photos as you can see I was not taking them.  Ella was so excited for Luke to help make his egg. She thought he would love for a blue egg like daddy, since hes a boy and daddy is boy (if you hadn't realize that yet)

 dont my children look like they love me so much! 

 I would like to introduce you to our new friend, MONKEY LUKE! Hes a crazy climber.  He climbed up on the chair and tried to get on to the table.  He's pretty sneaky too about it all.  He will half way stand up on teh chair until I look and then sit back down and laugh.  I hope he realizes this is not going to be a normal activity.  


No comments: