Monday, June 25, 2012

2 week vacation- stop one Gettysburg

 After the baptism I wanted to take pictures of the kids since Bill was with me and could actually help me out.  Luke was not well! Had a fever for about 3 days start on our trip.  He was not a happy camper.  So I didn't get any pictures of him and Ella but I did get some GREAT ones of just my Ella/  

 Gettysburg has this great ice cream place down town.  
 This little boy loves his momma but has to have a little daddy time every once and awhile. 
 getting ice cream from Grandpa.  
 playing before the baptism

 I love this picture! They are all having so much fun. 
 William Henry VI (is that a 4th?) baptism



 not happening but its the best we could do.  It was a long day.  
He is so freaking cute! How can you not fall in love with those brown eyes. 

No comments: