Thursday, August 2, 2012

Its been awhile....

 Luke enjoying ice cream with his Aunt Shawna

 I think Im 16 weeks pregnant here
 Our poor little Ella had to have new tubes put in and her tonsils out and adnoids out on July 2nd.  It was a pretty rough recovery and I am so glad its in the past.  I just hope and pray Luke or #3 do not follow in her footsteps, however Luke's tonsils are HUGE!
 Bill's parents came down to watch Luke while Ella was in surgery.  We took Luke to the 4th of July parade in Centerville and then CFA for lunch and play.  IT WAS HOT! He did like seeing all the big trucks though
 Luke had to get 24 stitches in his chin after falling on his munchie mug Sunday July 8th.  He has a little nerve damage and we are just waiting to see if it heals itself over the next month.  Its getting better but I still notice it.  You can really notice it with this picture.  Poor guy! It was a very rough day for everyone.



 We went to Cox Arb to see the butterflies and play in the maze with Grandma Frey.  Once again it was HOT!!! WE did not last too long.  


 They played hide and seek and was just priceless watching Ella hide with her brother.
 helping hand...this is probably my new favorite picture.  She just loves that boy so much. 

 Ella has started private swim lessons and they have been AMAZING!!! She can now swim underwater, which I am so amazed by.  


 Her favorite thing to do is to do bobs.  She could do them all day long



 18 weeks with baby #3
 Bill and I went to Ann Arbor for the Art Festival and about 32 hours of being just the 2 of us.  It was lovely.  
 Ella's favorite summer activity is to go to VBS.  We were invited back to the church for a little praise and worship with the kids.  Ella loves doing it!  and then a carnival with bouncy houses, food, games, face paint, and even a donkey.  WE had a blast! 


 We went to Carriage Hill Park with our neighbor and her kids Tuesday.  and of course I finally got my camera out (its been so long) and the battery took 3 pictures and was dead.  Im actually hoping Andrea got a cute picture of little miss Ella :-)


Im thinking he was giving her a kiss and not biting :-P

No comments: