Ella in her new Bumbo :-)
Ella playing with her alligator on the cool clear tray.
"Big sister" Claire came to visit...she's so DARN CUTE!
Ella sucks on anything and everything....here she is sucking on Aunt Molly's shirt, silly little girl.After much debate and talking with other mommies, I finally decided to get a bumbo and tray. I feel that you can always get more and more things for your child and I do not want to be excessive with our children. I think it was a good investment for our children. I bought a blue one so that our little guy can use it too. (whenever he comes into our happy family) I am so crazy when it comes to color and boys and girls. I feel a girl can use blue but a boy really doesnt need much pink in his life. Although, I do love those pink polos on boys ;-) I was so excited when I saw the package sitting on the counter. Dave, my step-dad, was all concern when he heard me scram he thought something was wrong with Ella. It was kinda funny. I grabbed the scissors and ripped the box open and put Ella right in it. She liked it for awhile, not too long, but thats with everything I guess. We are back in Norwalk now so please give me a call if you want to get together, we are bored already.
No comments:
Post a Comment