Mirror Mirror on the wall whose the pretties baby of them all....
Ella is!!!
And here's that pretty baby not so pretty...she did not like her tummy time
And now shes all calm...sometimes we think she's bypolar :-PI have been meaning to write about our airport travels. Ella was a perfect little angel, would I expect anything less, lets be honest here....of course I expected the worse and only hoped for the best. I dont like traveling for 8 hours how could I imagine a 10 week old would. But she was great and I couldnt be prouder of my little girl. It was confirmed many times that our little Ella is a very cute baby. And I love it when stragers come up to us and tell me how cute and adorable she is HOWEVER....why do people think they have to touch babies?!?! It drove me nuts when perfect strangers came up to us and actually touched Ella. Have people ever heard of GERMS or am I the only one?? I'm not the type of person to be rude and tell them to stop, ALTHOUGH I should bc I got so grossed out by it. Thank goodness for wipes and purell everytime someone would touch Ella I would wipe her down and hope that I got all those gross germs off her. I think the next time we travel I will make sure there's a sign that says "Please only look, touches cost extra" People really need to learn that its not okay to come up and touch a baby no matter how cute they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment