Monday, May 5, 2008

First airplane ride

Waiting for the plane!
playing with mommy in the air.
Sticking out her tongue in the air.
Ella and I had a great frist airplane trip! She was so GOOD!!! She slept all the way to Chicago. She then nursed and was a happy girl in the air down to New Orleans. It couldnt have gone better. Funny story....I had to go to the bathroom so bad but I didnt know what the heck I was going to do with Ella. I thought well maybe if I put her in thh sling then I could go, but then I realize the those bathrooms are WAY TOO small for that. Then after much debating in my little mind I finally decided to just ask one of the flight attendants to sit with her while I go. I was SO nervous!! I was going to leave my daughter with this perfect stranger for one, and what if she has a huge break down while Im in there. OH GOODNESS!!! I decided to just go for it or we would have a new problem on our hands. The flight attendant was great and I was VERY QUICK! I dont even think she noticed I was gone.
*More blogging tomorrow....I have cute Ella and Daddy pictures!!

1 comment:

michelle lynn said...

HAHA, I had to do the same thing flying with Caleb before! But I finally realized we are stuck on an airplane, it's not like the flight attendenant can just run off with them, lol!