Friday, May 2, 2008

VACCINES





Vaccines....I still do not like them and would rather not put all those drug into my daughter however....there's still not enough proof that vaccines cause autism. Today was Ella first doctors appt in Ohio. Her new ped. doc was GREAT!! FUNNY story...he was actually my ped when I was a tyke. Can you believe that?? The schedule lady told me he had an opening so we took it. My mom asked me the doctor's name on the way up and she thought for a minute and told me she thought he was my ped. Its a small world bc he sure was he practiced in Norwalk starting at '86 that was just CRAZY. Anyways back to Ella, I really only wanted to give her two vacs today but the doctor kinda talked me into getting them all. He had a very good point. Since we are going overseas Ella will have to have all her shots up to date in order for her to go. If we waited to give her other shots she could end up with having to get like 8 before we leave. So I didnt want that AT ALL, we got them all no mercury and only one live virus and little to no aluminum. That made me feel better. I think the doctor was pretty impressed with all the questions I was asking about the brands and what they contained. IT WAS AWFUL!! Thank goodness for nursing bc she settled down right when she went to breast. IT WAS WONDERFUL! WE LEAVE TOMORROW FOR MISSISSIPPI!!! O'yeah I almost forgot Ella is 75% in weight 12.3lb and 90% in Heigth 23.5 in. I think we are going to have a tall one on our hands!! YAHOO FOR a 6 foot middle hitter :-P

No comments: