WOW!! Just one year ago I had just had surgery for my endometrosis and I was told that my tubes may be blocked...wow its been a year already. I can remember last Mother's Day being a very emotional day for me. We weren't sure if God was going to say yes for us to be parents. But thankfully, and we thank Him everyday for it, He did say yes. And today we celebrated that answer. It truly is amazing becoming a mom. Today was just PERFECT!!! I got a wonderful homemade card from Bill and Ella. Ella wrote Mommy on the front and her name inside, SO CUTE!! And I got a GPS, well I've had it for about week now and LOVE IT!! I really wanted one for when we are in England so we got it now and will get the European maps later. I'm going to be a good wife and let Ella keep it while he is down here since I will be home in Ohio and not really need it (although I would like to have it just for fun) Today was a GREAT DAY! I am so blessed!! Oh yeah last week I went to the outlet mall and they had a ton of boy things for super cheap! Well we went back today and got Ella some great deals everything for $0.99 each! I love GREAT deals!
No comments:
Post a Comment