Today was Angela's wedding! I taught with her at St. Agatha's last year. Her wedding was so beautiful. Ella was very well behaved as well, it was a great trial run for Andrea's wedding. Andrea you would have been proud of Ella. It was so nice to see all the ladies I taught with at St. Agatha. As much as I didnt like the grade level I was teaching I really loved these ladies. It must be something about teachers bc we always grow such strong bonds with eachother. Its a great blessing from God to have these ladies in my life. I will always be able to come back to little old New Athens and be welcomed with open arms. After dinner we stopped over at the Wagars to see how big Ava and Rebecca have grown. They are so BIG! Rebecca is crawling and Ava is watching but still just as cute. We had a nice evening and our super excited about our day in St. Louis tomorrow! Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment