Today we went to the brand new Whole Foods Market in Chesterfield, MO. ITS HUGE!! They just opened up this weekend so there were a TON of FREE samples. I think I could have eaten all the pineapple in the store. It was so good. We spent like 2 hours there having lunch, and walking around tasting wine and eating yummy food. Today was the first time we went out and about with the cloth diapers. It went GREAT!! No problems at all and it was super easy. Im so happy that Ella is not getting a rash anymore from them. Everytime I put a cloth diaper on her I just think about all the money we are saving and how much better they are for the environment. We did a little wine tasting in Augusta, MO. I should say I did some wine tasting :-) Its the first I have done that since little Ella. After looking around at Target for Ella's big girl carseat and new stroller we went to Laura's for dinner. We had such a wonderful time with her. She even tried on her wedding dress for me since I wont be able to come home for her wedding Boo-Hoo!! Im so sad miss it.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
So much fun!
Today we went to the brand new Whole Foods Market in Chesterfield, MO. ITS HUGE!! They just opened up this weekend so there were a TON of FREE samples. I think I could have eaten all the pineapple in the store. It was so good. We spent like 2 hours there having lunch, and walking around tasting wine and eating yummy food. Today was the first time we went out and about with the cloth diapers. It went GREAT!! No problems at all and it was super easy. Im so happy that Ella is not getting a rash anymore from them. Everytime I put a cloth diaper on her I just think about all the money we are saving and how much better they are for the environment. We did a little wine tasting in Augusta, MO. I should say I did some wine tasting :-) Its the first I have done that since little Ella. After looking around at Target for Ella's big girl carseat and new stroller we went to Laura's for dinner. We had such a wonderful time with her. She even tried on her wedding dress for me since I wont be able to come home for her wedding Boo-Hoo!! Im so sad miss it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment