Saturday, July 26, 2008

Andrea's wedding


Waiting for the bride and groom
Kristen and her some what diva sunglasses
Steph and I with our Diva sunglasses...so much fun!
The beautiful BRIDE!
Frey family all dressed up

Walking down the aisle. I think I was more nervous this time than when I got married :-P
All done! My two men...I was the special when with to escorts :-P
Ashley, Kristen, Steph, and Jen
Me, Ashley, Kristen, and Steph
The Newlywed's!!




Today was Andrea's wedding. She is one of my best friends from college. She went to school with my hubby. It was a beautiful day today. Everything went so smoothly. I forgot how much work a wedding takes to put on, but it sure was so much fun! It was alittle challenging to be in the wedding and nurse my little girl throughout the day,but with some help from Bill and some patients from the Bride and Groom we did it! By the way Bud and Andrea were so supportive and I really apperciated all that they did to help me with Ella. I couldnt have asked for anything different. It was so great to finally get to spend some time with Bud and there were two things I noticed about him, 1. He loves Andrea! and 2. he is probably the nicest person I have ever met. The minute I had to go and tell them that I needed to go nurse Ella (when we had about 10 minutes to take pictures and get out of the church) Bud turned to me and said Kelly go take care of Ella whatever you need to do...we will be fine! I was so thankful when he said that bc I felt so bad and felt like I was ruining their special day, which was far from what I wanted to do! So thank GOD! for great people who supports a mom taking care of her child. Thanks guys youre the best!

No comments: