Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ella's first hike

That cant be comfortable...sleepy little girl.
She even stayed alseep as we transfered her to her carseat.
Our last time at Ted Drews....FYI thats my new sling! LOVE IT! Thanks to Sam and Angie for helping me make a ring sling tha works like a charm!


Cutie-pie on Daddy's back!
The Frey Family
Me on the cliff...Im finally getting back into shape and loving IT!!
This is my favorite picture of the DAY!! My two favorites :-)
Today we took Ella on her first hike. Bill and I love to hike and it has been part of our relationship from day one!! We love being outside and enjoying God's creation. The backpack worked very well. Ella seemed to like it most of the time. She was alittle fussy in the middle of the hike but just for a short time. We only did a short 45 minute hike, but I thought that was pretty good for Ella's first. Bill made the comment that we will not be doing another 10 mile hike for a very long time, I second that! After are beautiful hike we had to make a last trip to Ted Drews :-) I got a brownie sundae but decided that the best is still peanutbutter cup concrete (flurry) Now time for Army Wives, dont worry I can still watch it in England. They show it on a network over there too :-)

1 comment:

jen said...

Ella totally wants to snatch that Ted Drewes from you!