Monday, July 14, 2008

playing outside

She loved being outside in her "office" as the Wagar's call it
She was jumping so much
look at those chunks...I think she is getting more of them
This is the Ella dance
Our Papal Blessing finally framed and beautiful! We will finally put it up once we get to England.

Today we had a very fun day, of course it consist of being with Sawyer and Melisa and shopping! I was so excited when I found a great outfit from Target for 10 bucks, did I say that the pants are a 10! So excited about that, if you have ever had a baby you will know how great that feels :-) And if you are one of my many friends who will be popping in the near future you will know the feeling so very soon. ITS A GREAT FEELING!! I also FINALLY got our Papal Blessing framed. We have been wanting to do it FOREVER since we recieved it 2.5 years ago. I finally just said we have to go and do it TODAY! I did not want it to get ruined in the move over to England.
I figured I need to start and get some sun here since I am in a wedding in like 2 weeeks and I do not want to be the whitest girl there. (although Im pretty sure I will be) Its very hard to try to find time to lay out when you have a 4 month old. Today I was able to get about 30 minutes in while Ella was napping. And then we went back out for about 20 minutes, Ella loved being outside. This was the first time we have done that. I think its going to have to happen more often. Movers come tomorrow :-( I love my house and Im so sad to leave it. So many memories are here! Maybe we wont sell it and we can have it forever....dont tell Bill I said that ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that smile!!! She is too cute!:)