random pictures of the last couple weeks
Ella decided that she should pull herself up to stand. The first time she did it was with Bill but tonight I got it on flim. Sorry pictures are not the best, I had to lay down to be Ella's pull up and take the pics.

Look at me Im so BIG!
And then she gets tired and goes to her knees

We got our second package from Gammy this week and look at all the cute clothes for Ella. Gammy is the best she always seem to stick something special in every package for Ella. We really scored with this package! I love the Thanksgiving outfit, the pants say "goble"
And this is how Ella would like to thank her Gams
I really do clean my child and she usually has both socks on.. You will understand soon why she's so dirty!
Crawling!!!
This is why Ella is so dirty. She wanted to desperately to feed herself so I let her once she ate really well.
Messy!
Sweet potatoes are her favorite. Her shirt says " I landed at Scott AFB" How cute is that!
Ella's buddy Nolan had his 1st birthday party. It was abit early, hes only 10 months but his Daddy will be deployed so he wanted to have a birthday party for him. It was lots of fun!
Another fabulous outfit from Gammy!
I swear shes growing up too fast!!
She is ready to GO!!!
And now for my new love!!! Ergo baby carriers! I REALLY REALLY WANT ONE!! and if anybody would like to get me an early christmas/birthday present! I'd love one of these!! We are going on our first big trip in Oct. and I am trying to talk Bill into getting one. However, he keeps counting the carriers we already have and thinks in a few months I will find another one thats better than this one. I would have to disagree with HIM (not the first time). This carrier is so amazing! Its so comfortable and I had Ella in it for awhile and no back pains. She can go in the back, front or side and you can carry a child up to 45lb and they even tested it with a child 90lb although Im pretty sure at 90 lb they are old enough to WALK! All my other slings/baby carriers I have hurt my back after carrying Ella around for 30 minutes. We have a big hiking backpack too but its too heavy for me and I dont think Bill will be wanting to carrier her around all the time when we are traveling. So if you really think about its two gifts in one, I get what I want and Bill gets to save his back when we are traveling . Anyways I think I dropped enough hints on how badly I want this carrier, here is the website http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/ I like the black and green one like Im wearing, or the black and camel. You can surprise me! Thanks!! :-P

Here's Bill mowing our back garden.
Ella and I had fun watching him do all the pushing.
The other night Ella took a very late nap so we had to wake her up so she could actually get ready for bed, but Ella had different plans she wanted to sleep. She was so cute sleeping on Bill's shoulder, which he hasnt been able to do since she was a tiny baby and misses it so much, we both do! anways by the time I ran downstairs to get the camera she was wide awake and ready to play....so we did!
Being all cute in mommy and daddy's bed

A quick family shot!

These next picters are of Germany when Bill went for work....I dont know anything about them but arent they pretty?? I cant wait to go next month



4 comments:
Very cute! You can tell you love being a mom. That's great! The yellow font has to go on your previous post. Besides that the new look is way cute!
Nice pics Kel! Ella is such a doll. I can't wait to see her again!! She is getting sooo big!! What a cutie! <3 Andrea
Greetings from Monroeville to the Frey Family of England!!
I am FINALLY getting broadband internet tomorrow so I hope to be able to follow your blog/pictures faster and easier than from this crazy dial-up connection which is so slow I can take a nap between seeing Ella's pictures load...snoozer!
Awe, I love hearing about you guys! She is SO beautiful! Oh, and before you get your heart set on the Ergo (which I think you already have...) I just have to bring up the Beco, I tried on both and way preferred the Beco - although mine isn't the new model out now (the new one is the butterfly and I have the 10th generation but you an still find them).. But you can also get a good deal at www.thebabywearer.com in the for sale or trade section. Yes, you definitely need to get that baby on your back though with something that goes over both shoulders!
Post a Comment