Bath was a roman city way back in the day. Its so beautiful! We had a great time walking around and looking at all the amazing buildings. They have been there for hundreds and hundreds of years, its so incredible to think about how old they really are. I am all for going back so if you want to go let me know and I will "reserve" it for your trip over here :-P
Here are some pictures from Stonehenge, sure its just a bunch of rocks but it was actually very neat to hear about how they got there and how they constructed them. I am a big fan of the audio tour-guides. Ella did so well on our first semi-lengthy road trip. She is in her "big girl" car seat, Britax Decathlon, she slept or played the whole time in the car. She only cried for a little bit when she was tired and then fell right asleep. This is a huge milestone for us, since she would scream consistently when she was in her Chicco Infant car seat. We are very happy with change. I really loved the sheep everywhere. Bill thought I was pretty funny since I made a huge deal about the sheep the whole time we were there. He kept making fun of me, I know right, Bill making fun of me, never!!! Aunt Angie made Ella some new hats and they came just in time for our trip, especially since Ella had and has a cold. More pics to come later.....
1 comment:
Bath looks gorgeous. We haven't seen anything quite like that over here. Yes, put us down to go there when we come to visit. Just keep a running list of places we have to see!!!!!!!
Post a Comment